Greene County Public Schools is excited to announce the opening of the INOW Parent Portal. This new online web site provides parents the opportunity to review their child’s information, such as, grades, attendance and discipline data. Each custodial parent is provided a user name and a default password which allows that parent access to their child(ren)s information with one login.
All questions should be directed to the school's principal, of which your child is currently enrolled, between the hours of 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
Now parents can access their child’s data from anywhere, anytime. Parent Portal is an integrated component of InformationNOW through which parents can view:
- Attendance by period or minute and all check–ins and outs
- Progress reports, report card grades, class averages, individual activities and unofficial transcripts
- Student schedule by term
- Homework assignments
- Discipline reports
- School calendar and announcements
- Demographic information from the student’s record
- RSS feeds/alerts
- Each parent has only one login regardless of number of children enrolled in the district
- Each parent or guardian can have his/her own unique log-in
- Hyperlinks are available within portal
We know that you will enjoy using this tool and will use the information to assist us in helping your child succeed academically.